1. Measure Your own ring.
If you have an existing ring, you can calculate the ring size using the diameter of the ring.
If you don’t have an existing ring, you can use the circumference of the ring finger.
2. Measure Your Finger
- Use a 6 inch length of string (non-stretch), or cut a strip of paper one quarter inch in width and 6 inches in length.
- Wrap the string or paper snugly around the base of your finger, so that is feels like how a ring would fit. It needs to be snug enough it will not fall off, but will fit over your knuckle.
- Use a pen to mark where the string or paper over laps.
- Unwrap the string and lay it flat to measure the length on a ruler
- Use the size chart to determine your perfect ring size.
- If your size falls between two sizes, choose the larger size.
If you’re not sure of the correct size based on international differences, this sizing chart will help.
Please note this is a general guide. The sizes listed for US ring sizes are the industry standard and most commonly used product measurements to help you choose the best fit your ring.
Although sizing and fit are approximate, we do try to custom fit each ring for your finger.
- Compare each measurement with your own. Measure your finger several times to make sure you have the correct measurements.
- When it is warmer or we exercise, finger tend to be larger, so for a more accurate result measure your finger at the end of the day.
- When ordering a wide band you may want to order a half size to a full size up depending on the shape of your finger.